Welcome to our Resources page! Here, you can find helpful information and resources related to liver protection.
Since 1970, Doctors United for Liver Protection (DULP) has been dedicated to providing education and resources about the importance of liver health. Our goal is to help people make informed decisions about taking care of their liver and how to protect it from risks.
Below are some valuable resources that may be useful for those looking for more information on liver protection:
1. DULP Website: Visit our website for more information about the organization, its mission, and how to get involved.
2. Publications: Access our publications library for valuable research papers, books, and other literature about liver health and protection.
3. Newsletter: Sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay updated on the latest news related to liver health and protection.
4. Support Groups: Join one of our support groups located in various cities around the world to meet with others who share a similar interest in protecting their livers.
5. Social Media: Follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for helpful tips and advice related to liver protection as well as upcoming events or initiatives by DULP.